Multi Compatible All-in-One CPU Water Cooler with A-RGB
AMD is expected to release the AM5 socket, the successor to its popular AM4 platform, at the end of 2022. Since all mechanical dimensions remain identical, ARCTIC guarantees compatibility with our coolers on AMD's new processors.
In addition, all coolers shipped by ARCTIC are already compatible with Intel's Alder Lake LGA1700 processors.
Coolers purchased from resellers may have been shipped without the corresponding accessories. In this case, please contact ARCTIC customer support.
Light Up Your Build
The Liquid Freezer II A-RGB combines the efficient, award-winning PWM pump of the Liquid Freezer II with new A-RGB fans optimised for static pressure. This gives you a whole new aesthetic with extremely low noise and equally low temperatures.
Efficient, In House Developed Pump
Unlike many of our competitors, we went to great lengths to develop the water pump. The result is greatly reduced humming and higher efficiency. Like the other components, the pump is also PWM controlled. This leads to a significantly lower noise level at low and typical loads, but also to much lower power consumption, with a maximum of 0.8 W at no load, 2.3 W under normal load and a maximum of 6.78 W under full load for the entire AiO, without illumination.
Premium Class Radiator
Unlike most other all-in-one liquid cooling manufacturers, we rely on 38 mm thick radiators with a high fin density. This means that a larger amount of water can be used in the circuit, and the cooling surface can be significantly increased.
Water has a much higher heat capacity than aluminum or copper. This leads to a slower and up to 5C lower temperature increase in the temporary turbo mode of modern CPUs.
Smooth VRM Fan
Small fans have a reputation for being particularly loud and not very durable. However, we have developed a quiet and durable diagonal fan especially for the Liquid Freezer II and are 100% convinced that this 40 mm fan is just as durable as our other case fans. In the unlikely event that it should fail, our customer service team will send you a replacement free of charge and easily, without a need to replace the entire unit.
The fan is PWM-controlled and can cool your voltage transformers and the base area almost inaudibly by up to 15C. This is especially effective in overclocking scenarios, inadequate VRM cooling or in housings with poor airflow, thus permitting continuously high loads. If sufficient VRM cooling is available, it can be switched off at will.
High Quality Hoses Withy Integrated Cable Managment
The fiber-reinforced, long EPDM tubing of the Liquid Freezer II enables installation even in large cases and effectively prevents the cooling liquid from evaporating, so that you do not have to worry about refilling the compact water cooling system.
It also hides the cables of your radiator fans thanks to sophisticated cable management. So you only have to connect a plug to the mainboard, saving valuable time during installation. In the end, you won't need to hide any more cables and your view is reduced to just the essentials.
Fan Optimised on Static Pressure
The illuminated P-fans are already mounted on the compact water cooling system ex works with the following advantages:
- High static pressure for improved cooling performance |2 mm H2O
- Extended speed range | 200 - 1900 rpm (1800 rpm on the radiator)
- Low power consumption | 0.17 A (0.2 A LEDs)
- Less vibration and rubber bumpers | reduced by > 95%
- Improved lifetime | 6 years warranty
- High quality plain bearing
- PWM for synchronous pump/fan control
- RGB sharing for synchronous lighting
- Type: CPU Liquid Cooler
- AMD/Intel: Combo
- Radiator Size: 420 mm
- Compatibility: "Intel:
1700, 1200, 115X, 2011-3, 2066
- Fan Connector(s): 4-pin
- Installation: Screws
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes
- Colour: Black
- LED Lighting: 12 A-RGB LEDs per Fan
- Material: Aluminium Radiator
Copper Cold Plate
- Weight: "2019 g (3 Fans, Radiator, Pump, Tubes)"
- Fan Dimensions: 140 (L) x 140 (W) x 27 (H) mm
- Dimensions: "Radiator: 458 x 138 x 38 mm
Pump (w/o tubes): 98 mm x 78 mm x 53 mm
Tube Diameter Outer: 12,4 mm // Inner: 6,0 mm
Tube Length: 450 mm"
- Fan Controller: PWM
- Rotation Speed: VRM Fan: 1000 - 3000 RPM (PWM controlled)
Pump: 800 - 2000 RPM (PWM controlled)
Fan Speed: 200 - 1800 RPM
- Fan Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
- Air Flow: "68,9 CFM"
- Noise level: 0.3 Sone
- Power: Pump/Cold Plate Consumption: 0.5 W - 2.7 W (Pump + VRM Fan)
Fan Current/Voltage: 0.17 A / 12 V
RGB Current/Voltage: 0.4 A / 5 V
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Contents: Cooler
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 3.0000 kg
- Warranty: 6 Years
- #Hide#115x Sockets: Supports Sockets 115x
- #Hide#2066 Socket: Supports Socket 2066
- #Hide#2011(-3) Socket: Supports Socket 2011(-3)
- #Hide#1700 Socket: Supports Socket 1700
- #Hide#1200 Socket: Supports Socket 1200
- #Hide# AM5 Socket: Supports Socket AM5
- #Hide# AM4 Socket: Supports Socket AM4