RS700-E10-RS12U 1U dual-socket server powered by 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processors that supports up to 32 DIMMs, one dual-slot GPU, 12 NVMe, four PCIe slots, one OCP 3.0, dual M.2 and ASUS ASMB10-iKVM.
- Powered by dual-socket 3rd Gen Intel Scalable processors, with 32 DIMMs and support for a maximum TDP of up to 270 W per socket
- GPU-optimized design allows one dual-slot GPU for AI workloads
- Up to 12 all-flash NVMe drives on front panel to enable extensive storage and high-throughput performance
- Up to three PCIe 4.0 slots to enable higher bandwidth and improved data-transfer rates
- Flexible onboard LAN-module design to enable four 1 Gb LAN
- Flexible air- and liquid-cooling solution to achieve lower power-usage effectiveness (PUE) and optimized TCO for data centers
- Onboard ASUS ASMB10-iKVM for out-of-band management with ASPEED AST2600 controller
- Integrated PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency
- High power efficiency with redundant 1600 W Platinum power supplies
3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors
The latest 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors feature core counts from 8 to 40 cores and an array of frequency and power supports, and deliver up to 40% better performance compared to the previous generations. With built-in security features, this new platform delivers outstanding performance in security including encryption, authentication and data integrity across the breadth of standards that are prevalent in networking, enterprise and the cloud.
PCIe 4.0 Ready
PCI Express (PCIe) 4.0 delivers 16 GT/s bandwidth, which is double the speed of PCIe 3.0, offering lower power consumption, better lane scalability and backwards compatibility. ASUS RS700-E10 servers are PCIe 4.0 ready to support a diverse array of graphics, storage and networking - enabling flexible scalability for demanding or increasing workloads.
Dual-slot GPU Support
ASUS RS700-E10 servers support one dual-slot GPU to securely run different workloads in virtualized environments and are Xilinx Alveo-qualified to provide optimized acceleration for workloads across cloud and on-premises data centers, and for hybrid cloud environments in financial computing, machine learning, computational storage, and data search and analytics.
The new 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable Processors excel at providing full features and functionality for both dual-socket and single-socket platforms, but our new servers ASUS is introducing an CPU-balanced architecture to enable secure and optimal CPU-performance efficiency.
This architecture extends the full bandwidth to either dual- or single-CPU configurations, enabling more computing capability and much-improved overall power efficiency for compute-intensive workloads. This architecture allows customers to take full advantage of bandwidth capabilities of the dual-CPU architecture with a single CPU, while offering the flexibility to upgrade later with the addition of a second CPU.
ASUS RS700-E10 servers offer a flexible, modular design to enable easy scale-up of configurations to meet increasing data-center workloads.
The system-switchable design enables PCI Express (PCIe) lanes to be direction to M.2, PCIe 4.0 slots or NVMe drives as required, maximizing performance and capabilities.
Scalable storage solution
ASUS RS700-E10 servers feature scalable storage solutions to support maximum performance for data center flexibility, and enable industry-standard SATA/NVMe interfacing through Broadcom Tri-Mode RAID adapters for increased connectivity and security. Up to 12 all-flash NVMe drives on front panel enable extensive storage and high-throughput performance.
Data centers typically demand high-performance processors, GPUs or memory in dense configurations to run HPC or AI workloads. ASUS RS700-E10 servers feature either air or liquid-cooled solutions, with Asetek's Direct-to-Chip (D2C) liquid-cooling technology achieving lower power-usage effectiveness (PUE) and optimized TCO for data centers.
ASUS RS700-E10 servers feature the latest OCP NIC 3.0 card with PCIe 4.0 bandwidth for a faster time-to-market network solution, delivering the speeds of up to 200 Gbps for high bandwidth and low latency. It also features a tool-less, hot-swappable design to simplify installation and serviceability.
ASUS RS700-E10 servers integrate PFR FPGA as the platform Root-of-Trust solution for firmware resiliency to prevent from hackers from gaining access to infrastructure. ASUS security solutions are fully compliant with the 2018 National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) SP 800 193 specification.
In addition, all RS700-E10 servers also include support Trusted Platform Module 2.0 (TPM 2.0) to secure hardware through integrated cryptographic keys and offer regular firmware update for vulnerabilities.
ASUS ASMB10-iKVM is the latest server-management solution from ASUS, built upon the ASPEED 2600 chipset running on the latest AMI MegaRAC SP-X. The module provides various interfaces to enable out-of-band server management through WebGUI, Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) and Redfish API.
ASUS Control Center
ASUS Control Center (ACC) is a centralized and integrated IT-management platform for monitoring and controlling ASUS servers, workstations and mini PCs. ACC enables remote BIOS updates, monitoring of multiple systems via mobile devices, and one-click software updates and dispatching, allowing easier server management for any IT infrastructure.
- Form Factor: 1U
- CPU Socket: Intel 4189
- #Hide#No. of CPU Sockets: Dual Socket
- Chipset: Intel C621A
- CPU Support: 2 x Socket
3rd Gen Xeon Scalable CPUs
Click here for CPU support list
- Memory: "Total Slots:
32 (8-channel per CPU, 16 DIMM per CPU) Option 1
Maximum up to 6TB RDIMM
DDR4 3200/2933 RDIMM
DDR4 3200/2933 LRDIMM
DDR4 3200/2933 RDIMM 3DS
64GB, 32GB, 16GB, 8GB RDIMM
256GB, 128GB, 64GB RDIMM 3DS
128GB LRDIMM/LR-DIMM 3DS
512GB, 256GB, 128GBIntel® Optane DC persistent memory 200 Series (DCPMM)
- Expansion Slots: "1 x PCIe x16 (Gen4 x16 link), FH, FL (CPU1)
*Must with external fan if GPU card installed
1 x PCIe x16 (Gen4 x16 link), FH, FL (CPU2)
*Can be converted to OCP3.0 slot
1 x PCIe x8 (Gen4 x8 link), LP (CPU1)
*Optional for PIKE II
1 x PCIe x16 or x8 (Gen4 x16 link), LP, HL (CPU2)
*Optional for COM Cable/Will drop to x8 if M.2 in use
- Storage: "Storage Controller :
12 x SATA3 6Gb/s ports
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology Enterprise(RSTe) (For Linux/Windows)
(Support Software RAID 0, 1, 5, 10 )
Intel®VROC (For Linux/Windows)
(Support Software RAID 0/1/5/10 )
- HDD Bays: 12 x 2.5"" hot-swap bay with NVMe support
-12 x NVMe/SATA
- Networking: 4 x Quad Port Intel I350-AM4 1G LAN Controller + 1 x Mgmt LAN
- Graphics: Aspeed AST2600 with 64MB VRAM
- Rear I/O Ports: 2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 ports
1 x VGA port
1 x RJ-45 Mgmt LAN port
4/2 x NIC ports*
1 x OCP 3.0 port (optional)
* The number of NIC ports available depends on the LAN Controller card installed.
- Switch/LED: Front Switch/LED
1 x Power Switch (w/ LED)
1 x Reset Switch
1 x Location Switch (w/ LED)
1 x HDD Access LED*
1 x Message LED
LAN 1-4 LED (on NIC module)**
* The HDD Access LED is only functional when an ASUS PIKE II
card is installed and connected.
** The number of LAN LEDs available depends on the LAN
Controller card installed.
1 x Port 80 LED (Q-Code)
1 x Power Switch w/ LED
1 x Location Switch w/ LED
1 x Message LED
- Power Supply: 1+1 Redundant
1600W 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply
- OS Support: Please find the latest OS support from here
- Management Solution: ASUS Control Center Enterprise (Trial Version) On-Board ASMB10-iKVM for KVM-over-IP
- Regulatory Compliance: "BSMI, CE, FCC(Class A)"
- Dimensions/Weight: 842.5 x 439.5 x 44mm
- Environment: Operation temperature: 10? ~ 35? Non operation temperature: -40? ~ 60? Non operation humidity: 20% ~ 90% ( Non condensing)
- Package Weight: 24.8000 kg
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Warranty: 3 Year Advanced Replacement
- #Hide#Memory Slots: 32 Memory Slots
- #Hide#Maximum Memory: 6000 GB
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 4
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN