AMD B650 ATX motherboard with DDR5, PCIe 5.0 M.2 support, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, DisplayPort, HDMI®, SATA 6 Gbps, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, BIOS FlashBack™, USB4® Support and Arua Sync support
- AMD AM5 Socket: Ready for AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Desktop Processors
- Ultrafast Connectivity: M.2 PCIe 5.0, Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C®, front USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, USB4® Support
- ASUS OptiMem II: Careful routing of traces and vias, plus ground layer optimizations to preserve signal integrity for improved memory overclocking
- Comprehensive Cooling: VRM heatsink, M.2 heatsink, PCH heatsink, hybrid fan headers and Fan Xpert 2+
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting: Onboard Addressable Gen 2 headers and Aura RGB header for RGB LED strips, easily synced with Aura Sync-capable hardware
ASUS Prime series motherboards are expertly engineered to unleash the full potential of AMD Ryzen 7000-series processors. Boasting a robust power design, comprehensive cooling solutions and intelligent tuning options, PRIME B650-PLUS provides users and PC DIY builders with a range of performance optimizations via intuitive software and firmware features.
Comprehensive controls form the foundation of the ASUS PRIME series. The PRIME B650 motherboard packs flexible tools to tune every aspect of your system, enabling performance tweaks to perfectly match the way you work to maximize productivity.
CPU Performance Boost
AMD Precision Boost Overdrive(PBO) pushes the CPU current and voltage budget to opportunistically increase performance. By aggressively tuning the PBO parameters, AMD‘s algorithm can leverage the motherboard’s robust power solution to ramp up performance even higher.
All-Around Energy Efficiency
The Power Saving function contains several settings can easily optimize power consumption and maximize energy savings. You can enable a CPU power limit, darken Aura lighting, and set the fan profile to a power saving mode. You can also toggle the Power Saver plan that is built into Microsoft Windows.
Flexible Air- and Liquid-Cooling Controls
ASUS Fan Xpert 2+ software provides comprehensive control over fans and all-in-one (AiO) coolers. Whether cooling with air or water, an Auto-Tuning mode intelligently configures all parameters with a single click. There’s also an Extreme Quiet mode that reduces chassis fan speeds to below the default minimum to keep your system whisper-quiet when performing light tasks. Fans, AiO coolers can also be controlled via the UEFI BIOS.
Precise Digital Power Control
The Digi+ voltage-regulator module (VRM) delivers real-time control over voltage droop, automatically switching frequency and power-efficiency settings. It also allows you to fine-tune your CPU for ultimate stability and performance.
Prime B650 series are engineered with multiple onboard heatsinks and an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads.
An M.2 heatsink takes care of the two M.2 slots, warding off throttling that can occur with M.2 storage during sustained transfers. The heatsink is held in place by captive screws.
VRM Heatsinks and Thermal Pads
VRM heatsinks and thermal pads improve heat transfer from the MOSFETs and chokes for better cooling performance.
Cooler by Design
Prime B650 series feature comprehensive cooling controls that are configurable via Fan Xpert 2+ software or via the UEFI BIOS.
- Multiple Temperature Sources - Each header can dynamically reference three thermal sensors. Fan Xpert 2+ allows you to map the temperature of supported ASUS graphics cards to optimize cooling for GPU- and CPU-intensive tasks.
- AIO Pump Header - A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
- Smart Protection - A dedicated integrated circuit protects each fan header from overheating and overcurrent.
- 4-Pin PWM/DC Fan - Each onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
The PRIME B650 series is built to handle the high core counts and bandwidth demands of AMD processors. ASUS B650 motherboard provides all the fundamentals to boost daily productivity, so your system will be ready for action with stable power, intuitive cooling and flexible data transfer options.
Robust Power Design
Stable power is essential to extract every last bit of performance out of AMD processors. The PRIME B650-PLUS is geared to cater to the demands of these high-core-count CPUs.
DDR5 Performance Enhancement
Comprehensive memory tuning options are the cornerstone of PRIME motherboards. With the PRIME B650-PLUS, you can extract all of the potential out of your DDR5 modules, whether they're from an extreme-speed kit or an entry-level set that would otherwise be locked.
For those who want to fly past stock DDR5 speeds, the PRIME B650-PLUS is primed and ready for enthusiast-grade kits courtesy of vast AMD Extended Profiles for Overclocking (EXPO™) support. Seasoned veterans can further tweak performance via the extensive array of settings in the UEFI.
ASUS OptiMem II
Revisions to the motherboard’s trace routing provide the latest processors with unrestricted access to memory bandwidth. ASUS OptiMem II technology carefully maps memory signal pathways across different PCB layers to reduce vias and adds shielding zones that significantly reduce crosstalk.
PCIe 5.0 M.2 Support
PRIME B650-PLUS offers a total of two M.2 slots, the first one supports data-transfer speeds of up to 128Gbps via PCIe 5.0, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
PCIe 4.0 Slot
Prime B650 motherboards offer PCIe 4.0 Slot connectivity for the latest GPUs. The wide bandwidth and superfast transmission speeds allow you to create feature-rich builds that can handle high loads effortlessly.
The PRIME B650 series adds the nuanced details that improve every experience, from exclusive codecs that provide pristine audio quality to intuitive RGB lighting controls that let you customize your system to create a uniquely personal look.
Combined onboard features deliver elevated audio
Intelligent design and premium hardware create audio quality unlike anything you’ve ever experienced.
- Audio Shielding - Audio shielding ensures precision analog/digital separation and greatly reduced multi-lateral interference.
- Dedicated Audio PCB Layers - Separate layers for left and right tracks ensures both channels deliver consistent, equal quality.
- Premium Audio Capacitors - Provides warm, natural, and immersive sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity.
Outshine the Competition
A well-tuned enthusiast system deserves a matching aesthetic. ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips and devices connected to the onboard RGB headers — and it can all be synced with an ever-growing portfolio of Aura-capable hardware.
Addressable Gen 2 Headers
Three addressable Gen 2 headers are capable of detecting the number of LEDs on second-gen addressable RGB devices, allowing the software to automatically tailor lighting effects to specific devices. The new headers also offer backward-compatibility with existing Aura RGB gear.
Within a single intuitive interface, Armoury Crate offers easily customized Aura Sync RGB settings for every compatible device in your arsenal , plus controls for an ever-growing family of ASUS products, including keyboard and mouse preferences. Armoury Crate also integrates product registration and a news feed so that you never miss updates of interest to the ASUS community.
The Q-LED Core display produces light patterns by power LED during the Power-On Self-Test (POST) that can help users troubleshoot potential issues.
BIOS FlashBack™ is the simplest and safest (UEFI) BIOS update method. Simply drop the (UEFI) BIOS file onto a FAT32 formatted USB stick, plug it into the USB BIOS FlashBack™ port and press the button. Updates can even be performed without a memory or a CPU installed.
SafeSlot Core+ is the ASUS-exclusive PCIe slot fortified with a one-piece stainless-steel brace that shields the slot to protect it from damage. The metal cover is tightly secured to the slot with hooks, and the entire assembly is firmly anchored to the PCB with strengthened solder points to provide a secure foundation for heavyweight graphics cards.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket: AMD AM5
- Chipset: AMD B650
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR5
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR5 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: Up to 6400+(OC)
- Maximum Memory: 128GB
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics*
*Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (supports x16 mode)
1 x PCIe 4.0 x16 (supports x4 mode)
2 x PCIe 4.0 x1
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) - PCIe
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) - PCIe
- RAID: AMD RAIDXpert2 Technology supports both PCIe RAID 0/1/10 and SATA RAID 0/1/10
- Wireless: -
- LAN: 2.5GB LAN
- Audio: Realtek 7.1 Surround Sound High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB Ports Supported: "1 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C (at back)
3 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A (at back)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A (2 at back, 2 at mid-board)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 4 at mid-board)
1 x Front USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C connector"
- Back Panel I/O Ports: "4 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (3 Type-A, 1 Type-C)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A
2 x USB 2.0
1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x Vertical M.2
1 x Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet
5 x Audio jacks
1 x Optical S/PDIF out
1 x BIOS FlashBack button "
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x 4-pin CPU Fan
1 x 4-pin CPU OPT Fan
1 x 4-pin AIO Pump
3 x 4-pin Chassis Fan
1 x 24-pin Main
1 x 8-pin +12V
2 x M.2 (Key M)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s
1 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-C
1 x USB 3.2 Gen1
2 x USB 2.0
3 x Addressable Gen2
- .: 1 x Aura RGB
1 x Clear CMOS
1 x COM Port
1 x Front Panel Audio
1 x SPI TPM (14-1pin)
1 x 20-3 pin System Panel
1 x Thunderbolt (USB4)
- Accessories: 2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
1 x I/O Shield
1 x M.2 Rubber Package
1 x Screw package for M.2 SSD
1 x User guide
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.6000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: 2.5GB LAN