ROG Strix Helios RGB ATX/EATX mid-tower gaming case with tempered glass, aluminum frame, GPU braces, 420mm radiator support and Aura Sync
- Premium design & aesthetics: Made for showcase builds with three tempered-glass panels, brushed-aluminum frame and integrated Aura Sync RGB front lighting
- Clean build made easy: A multifunction cover with graphics card holders, a PSU shroud and a translucent rear cable cover offer effortless cable management
- Versatile GPU mounting: Install three graphics cards in standard orientation, or two vertically for extra showcase flair using a bundled bracket
- Ready for serious cooling: Supports an up to EATX motherboard, with room for 420mm front radiators and water-cooling pump and reservoir
- Advanced I/O panel: USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ port, four USB 3.0 ports, an RGB-lighting control button and a fan-speed control button
- Comfortable case handles: Easily carry your prized build to LAN parties with ergonomic and stylish fabric handles
ROG Strix Helios
Made for Showcase Builds
ROG Strix Helios is a premium mid-tower gaming case with three tempered-glass panels, refined aluminum frame and integrated front-panel RGB lighting. Built-in cable management, including a multifunction cover with GPU braces, keeps the interior sharp and tidy. Engineered for expandability and performance, it's ready for an up to EATX motherboard and serious water-cooling setups – making it the perfect choice for a classic ROG showcase build.
Premium Design & Aesthetics
ROG Strix Helios is made for showcase builds with three 4mm, smoked tempered-glass panels fitted in a refined brushed-aluminum frame. A stunning display of dynamic RGB lighting is integrated into the front panel to outshine the competition.
Aura Sync RGB Lighting
Featuring integrated addressable RGB LEDs in the front panel that can be customized using a dedicated control button or with Aura software, ROG Strix Helios can cast millions of colors and a range of effects that can be synchronized with a vast ecosystem of components to augment your build.
- Color Cycle
- Flash & Dash
- Glowing Yo Yo
- Starry Night
- Music Effect
- GPU Temperature
Effortless Cable Management
A multifunction cover with GPU braces cleverly hides cabling, provides sturdy support to graphics cards and allows for an SSD or ROG Aura Terminal to be mounted for display. Its position can be adjusted to accommodate an ATX or EATX motherboard.
The flexible two-piece PSU shroud has a front cut-out to enable compatibility with ROG Thor or other OLED-integrated power supplies.
Rear Cable Cover
A translucent rear cover conceals unsightly wiring and allows illumination from the ROG Aura Terminal, SSDs or other devices with RGB lighting to shine through.
Easy Installation & Maintenance
ROG Strix Helios is designed with multiple easy installation mechanisms to provide the smoothest building experience, even for DIY novices. Keeping your rig clean is made easy with built-in dust filters and easy access to all areas.
Panel Release Buttons
One push of the release buttons at the rear of the case lets you swing down the side panels for instant, tool-less access to the interior. The tempered-glass panels are bottom-hinged, meaning they will remain supported at an angle until you're ready to detach them completely.
Fan & Radiator Mounts
Two removable brackets let you easily mount fans and radiators before installing the whole unit into the case, simplifying your building experience.
Removable filters on the top, front and underside provide all-round protection from dust, and make short work of cleaning and maintenance.
Versatile Graphics Card Mounting
Fit up to three graphics cards in standard orientation, or two vertically for extra showcase flair using a bundled bracket.
Advanced I/O Panel
The I/O panel is loaded with connectivity, including a reversible USB 3.1 Type-C™ port. It also features dedicated fan speed and RGB lighting controls for making adjustments on-the-fly.
Comfortable Case Handles
Easily carry your prized build to LAN parties using the ergonomic and stylish fabric handles that are rigorously tested to support up to 50 kg.
- Form Factor: E-ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: "E-ATX, ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX"
- #Hide#Window(s): Yes (Window)
- #Hide#LED Lighting: Yes (LED Lighting)
- Connectors / Controls: 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type-C)
4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1
1 x Headphone
1 x Microphone
LED & Fan Control Buttons
- Drive Bays: 2 x Int x 2.5""/3.5"" Combo Bay
4 x Int x 2.5” Bay
Click here for compatible HDD cage kit
- Expansion Slots: 8+2 (additional vertical)
- Cooling System: Included:
3 x front 140mm fans
1 x rear 140mm fan
3 x front 120/140mm fans
3 x top 120 / 2 x 140mm fans
1 x rear 120/140mm fans
Water Cooling options:
Front: 120/140/240/280/360/420 mm
Top 120/140/240/280/360 mm
- Colour: White
- Material: "Refined brushed-aluminum frame
3 x 4mm, smoked tempered-glass panels"
- Compatability: Max GX Card length: 450mm*
*Riser Cable above 200mm in length is required for one GPU install in vertical position
Max CPU Cooler height: 190mm
Max PSU length: 220mm
- Weight/Dimensions: 18 kg
250 x 565 x 591 mm (WxDxH)
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 21.5000 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years