ROG Strix GeForce RTX® 4090 24GB GDDR6X with DLSS 3 and chart-topping thermal performance
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 23% more airflow
- New patented vapor chamber with milled heatspreader for lower GPU temps
- 3.5-slot design: massive fin array optimized for airflow from the three Axial-tech fans
- Diecast shroud, frame, and backplate add rigidity and are vented to further maximize airflow and heat dissipation
- Digital power control with high-current power stages and 15K capacitors to fuel maximum performance
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
Powered by GeForce RTX 40 Series
New Streaming Multiprocessors
Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
Fourth-Gen Tensor Cores
Up to 2x AI performance
Third-Gen RT Cores
Up to 2x ray tracing performance
A Fresh Spin
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 23% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
Reverse Rotation and 0dB Technology
The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 50 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 55 C, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
Through Thick and Fin
The custom sink is generously sized and structured to soak up heat from the GeForce RTX 4090 GPU so that it can be efficiently whisked away by the three Axial-tech fans.
Patented Vapor Chamber
A vapor chamber featuring milled pathways lets the heatpipes sink in without being pressed flat, allowing heat to be carried more efficiently to the fin stack. In comparison to conventional vapor chamber and heatpipe combos, this potent pairing reduces GPU temperature by up to 5 Celsius when subjected to a 500W thermal load.
Premium Power Delivery
Digital power control, an array of high-current power stages, and a lineup of 15K caps ensure massive reserves to reliably push performance boundaries.
Packs a Punch
Component and trace layouts have been optimized onto a short PCB to reduce power losses and let heat escape through a massive backplate vent.
A high-quality diecast frame, shroud, and backplate tightly brace the PCB and strategically steer airflow.
Two PWM FanConnect headers provide additional DIY flexibility. Chassis fans can be directly attached to the card and tuned with a curve that is based on CPU and GPU temperatures, delivering extra intake or exhaust for demanding 3D tasks.
A GPU bracket provides extra stability to the critical connection between die and heat spreader. The rear I/O bracket is made from stainless steel to prevent corrosion in humid climates and provide a more resilient mount. A conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows quick selection between “performance” and “quiet” speed profiles for the Axial-tech fans.
Know if your PSU is worthy. ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 graphics cards feature a high-speed circuit that constantly monitors input power from the PSU and utilizes conveniently placed LEDs to indicate voltage regulation issues and cable connection problems.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Symphony of Light
Aura-compatible ARGB lighting elements on the shroud and rightmost perimeter of the card provide endless possibilities for personalization with color or functional effects. Pair up with a vast range of compatible system components and coordinate the glow to create a build that’s uniquely you.
- Chipset Manufacturer: Nvidia
- Interface: PCI Express 4.0
- Graphics Chipset: Nvidia RTX 4090
- Memory Size: 24GB
- Memory Type: DDR6X
- Memory Interface: 384-bit
- Core Clock: OC mode: 2550 MHz
Default mode: 2520 MHz (Boost Clock)
- Memory Clock: 21 Gbps
- CUDA Cores / Stream Processors: 16384 CUDA Cores
- Outputs: 2 x HDMI 2.1a
3 x DisplayPort 1.4a
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 7680 x 4320
- Multi-GPU Support: None
- Max Display Support: 4
- Cooling: Triple Fan Design
- PSU Requirements: 1000W or greater recommended
- Connectors Required: 1 x 16-pin
- Software: ASUS GPU Tweak III & GeForce Game Ready Driver & Studio Driver
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Dimensions: 357.6 x 149.3 x 70.1 mm
- Slot Size: 3.5 Slot
- Accessories: 1 x Collection Card
1 x Speedsetup Manual
1 x Adapter Cable
1 x ROG Graphics Card Holder
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Thank you Card
- Package Type: Retail
- #Hide#Lighting Effects: Yes
- #Hide#HDMI: Yes (HDMI)
- #Hide#DisplayPort: Yes (DisplayPort)
- Package Weight: To be confirmed
- Warranty: 3 Years