AMD B450 (AM4) ATX gaming motherboard with dual M.2, AI Noise-Canceling Microphone, HDMI, DisplayPort, USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C and Aura Sync RGB lighting support
- Comprehensive cooling: VRM heatsinks, PCH heatsink, Fan Xpert 4 core
- Next-gen connectivity: USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C support
- Realtek S1200A codec: Pristine audio quality with unprecedented 108 dB signal-to-noise ratio for stereo line out and 103 dB SNR for line in
- AI Noise-Canceling Microphone: Provides crystal-clear in-game voice communication
- Aura Sync RGB Lighting: Synchronise LED lighting with a vast portfolio of compatible PC gear
Durable. Stable. Reliable.
TUF Gaming B450-PLUS II distills essential elements of the latest AMD platform and combines them with game-ready features and proven durability. Engineered with military-grade components, an upgraded power solution and a comprehensive set of cooling options, this motherboard delivers rock-solid performance with unwavering gaming stability.
When you build with a TUF Gaming motherboard, you also benefit from the TUF Gaming Alliance - an ASUS collaboration with trusted industry partners that ensures easier building, best compatibility, and complementary aesthetics from components to case.
With upgraded power delivery and comprehensive cooling options to fuel the latest AMD Ryzen CPUs, plus support for faster memory and storage, TUF Gaming B450-PLUS II is the perfect foundation for your next high-core-count battle rig.
The onboard VRM of TUF Gaming B450-PLUS II utilises 8+2 DrMOS power stages that combine high-side and low-side MOSFETs and drivers into a single package, delivering the power and efficiency that 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen Processors demand.
Easy PC DIY
TUF Gaming motherboards are designed to be easy to set up and configure just the way you want - even for first-time builders. The TUF Gaming Alliance ecosystem makes selecting compatible parts easy, while Armoury Crate software offers full control of system settings via a single dashboard. TUF Gaming motherboards give you everything you need to build your dream gaming rig without adding complexity.
Build with confidence
TUF Gaming Alliance is a collaboration between ASUS and trusted PC-component brands to ensure compatibility with a wide range of parts, such as PC cases, power supplies, CPU coolers, memory kits and more. With more partnerships and components being added regularly, the TUF Gaming Alliance will continue to grow even stronger.
TUF Gaming B450-PLUS II provides a complete, high-performance gaming package with a long list of features to improve your experience, including ultrafast networking for smoother online gameplay, pristine audio with positional cues for FPS gaming, and onboard RGB lighting that syncs with attached accessories to help you create a personalised gaming atmosphere.
Exclusive Gigabit Ethernet
Experience ultra-fast gaming with the ASUS-exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet. With performance and stability enhancements, the LAN is optimised for CPU-efficient, low-latency data transfers.
Turbo LAN is a network-optimisation software for customisable packet prioritisation. With cFosSpeed traffic-shaping technology, it allows you to configure application priority via an intuitive interface, and reduces network lag.
AMD AM4 Socket for 3RD/2ND/1ST Gen AMD Ryzen / 2ns and 1st Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon VEGA Graphics / Athlon with Radeon VEGA Graphics Processors
The AMD Ryzen processor is based on the innovative Zen core architecture and features up to eight cores and Radeon Vega integrated graphics. Together with dual-channel DDR4 memory, native 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen 1 and 16 PCI Express 3.0/2.0 lanes, these AMD AM4-socket processors deliver superb computing performance.
AMD B450 Chipset
The AMD B450 chipset delivers high performance and flexibility with the latest AMD AM4-socket Ryzen processors. It offers AMD StoreMI storage acceleration technology and provides two 10Gbps USB 3.1 ports, two USB 3.0 ports, and four 6Gbps SATA ports for faster data retrieval.
Click here for full details
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: ATX
- Socket: AMD AM4
- Chipset: AMD B450
- #Hide#DDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 4400(O.C)/3533(O.C)/3466(O.C.)/3200(O.C.)/3000(O.C.)/2800(O.C.)/2666/2400/2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 128GB
- Graphics: Integrated Graphics Processor*
Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports AMD CrossFireX Technology
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 3.0/2.0 x16
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16 (max at x4 mode)
3 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Storage: 6 x SATA III
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) - SATA & PCIe
1 x M.2 (2242/2260/2280) - PCIe
*PCIe mode not supported with Athlon CPUs
- RAID: "RAID 0, 1, 10"
- Wireless: -
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: Realtek ALC S1200A 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC
- USB Ports Supported: "2 x USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-A & C (at back)
6 x USB 3.2 Gen1 (4 at back, 2 at mid-board)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 4 at mid-board)"
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x DisplayPort
1 x HDMI
1 x LAN (RJ45)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen2 (Type-A & C)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 Type-A
2 x USB 2.0
5 x Audio jacks
1 x BIOS FlashBack Button
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x CPU Fan
3 x Chassis Fan
1 x AIO_PUMP
2 x Aura RGB Strip
1 x USB 3.2 Gen1
2 x USB 2.0
2 x M.2 Socket 3 with M key
1 x SPI TPM
6 x SATA 6Gb/s
1 x 24-pin EATX
1 x 8-pin ATX 12V
1 x Front audio
- .: 1 x System panel
1 x Clear CMOS jumper
1 x COM port header
- Accessories: I/O Shield
2 x SATA 6Gb/s cables
1 x M.2 Screw Package
1 x TUF GAMING Sticker
1 x TUF Certification card
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.5000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Years
- #Hide#M.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- #Hide#No. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- #Hide#Max LAN Speed: GB LAN
- #Hide#RGB Lighting: Out of the box RGB lighting